Windsor House Antiques.
Established in Leeds, Yorkshire in 1957 by our chairman D Kevin Smith, Windsor House Antiques has grown from a small one-man operation into a globally recognised company. In 1999 it was decided to relocate the showrooms to London in order to attract more overseas clientele but still keeping warehousing and the core of the workshops in Leeds. In 1999 an opportunity arose to purchase a second company, Berengar Antiques, operating from significant premises in Northamptonshire.
Barnwell Manor Barnwell